In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Body Beautiful Miami may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- – First and Last Name
- – E-mail Address
- – Phone Number
If you purchase Body Beautiful Miami’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. Body Beautiful Miami may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- – Age
- – Gender
Body Beautiful Miami collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested. Body Beautiful Miami may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Body Beautiful Miami and its affiliates.
Body Beautiful Miami does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Body Beautiful Miami may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Body Beautiful Miami, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Body Beautiful Miami may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Body Beautiful Miami or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Body Beautiful Miami; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Body Beautiful Miami, or the public.
Body Beautiful Miami may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Body Beautiful Miami, in order to determine what Body Beautiful Miami services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Body Beautiful Miami to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Body Beautiful Miami. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Body Beautiful Miami website.
Body Beautiful Miami secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Body Beautiful Miami uses SSL Protocol for this purpose. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Body Beautiful Miami does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Body Beautiful Miami may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Body Beautiful Miami or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Body Beautiful Miami, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by “replying STOP” or “clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.”.
Body Beautiful Miami welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Body Beautiful Miami has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Body Beautiful Miami at:
Body Beautiful Miami
4770 Biscayne Blvd, Suite 1280 Miami, FL 33137 USA
Effective as of August 01, 2022